May 1st, 2020
Stuart Grazier is an active duty Navy pilot who has served 18 years. In June of 2018, his company Storehouse 3:10 Ventures has acquired and sold approximately 45 turnkey rental properties, averaging 2-3 properties per month. Stuart is also the President of the Military Investor Network, which aims to network, educate, and connect another military/veteran service members that are interested in real estate investing. He has been on numerous real estate podcasts including Joe Fairless’ Best Ever, Bigger Pockets, The Real Estate Syndication Show with Whitney Sewell, and the ADPI podcast. Stuart is currently living in Denver, CO where Stuart is stationed at Buckley Air Force Base as the Executive Officer of the Navy Operational Support Center. During a 14-month deployment to Iraq in 2008/2009, Stuart had the opportunity to do a deep-dive study into real estate investing and learning about the power of passive income. Through endless learning, lots of determination, and continuous action, he and his family have become financially free over the last 11 years. From house-hacking (before the term was coined) to monthly budget meetings and frugal living, to investing in real estate mortgage notes, private lending, commercial property syndications, and buying cash flowing rental properties, Stu has done it all.
- Research, know the different metrics for a particular area like population, job growth, demographics, and buyers versus renters. Get a team that has knowledge about the area.
- “Turnkey companies: completely renovated property ready to buy and rent. Property management will find a renter, take care of the property and manage everything for you.
- “If you do fail, learn from it, move on and make yourself better from it. That's a huge part of success.”
- What is your number one failure in real estate? My number one failure was I had been a private lender.
- What is the number one thing that has contributed to your success? One is just like grit, stick-to-it-ive-ness. Just like we talked about, I've had a lot of failures and, and it hasn't knocked me down just yet.
- What is one nugget of investing knowledge you want to give us? I would say learn first take actions, second never give up when you fail.
- What is your dream? At Storehouse 310 Venture, our business model is we give the first 10% of our profits away to a nonprofit organization.
- Linkedln : https:linkedln.com/stuartgazier
- Website : https:storehouse310turnkey.com
- Email : email@example.com