Matt Faircloth has been a full-time investor for 15 years. As the CEO of Derosa Group, in that time he has successfully completed projects involving dozens of fix and flips, office buildings, single-family homes, and apartment buildings. He started with a $30,000 private loan and has now completed over $40,000,000 in transactions using private money. He is a regular contributor and podcast guest on Bigger Pockets, has an active YouTube channel dedicated to educating investors, and the author of the Amazon Best Seller, Raising Private Capital: How to Build your Real Estate Empire with Other People's Money.
- For the coronavirus, be ready for the slow down. Continuing business plan of stabilizing properties.
- Be proactive with your tenants. Offer discounts for payments on time.
- “It's time to feel sorry for yourself for a little bit. But once you've had enough of that, then it's time to take some action”.
- Not the time to buy right now.
- Breakdown of Buyer's vs. Seller's Market
- What is your number one failure? Being a quick starter; jumping in quick and then find the next thing.
- What is the number one thing that has contributed to your success? I'm successful because I kept trying because I didn't decide to say screw it let me go do something else.
- What is one nugget of investing knowledge you want to give us? Don't let your emotions get in. Stick to the numbers.
- What is your dream? Contribute to as many people as possible. Spending time with family going to travel the world.
- Text DEROSA at 66866
- Website : https:derosagroup.com