Logan Freeman is a real estate investor, developer, and agent who has found his niche in the industry acting as an investment property specialist and actually representing buyers instead of sellers in the transaction process. Logan has also completed multiple joint venture projects, equity partnerships and works as a developer. Completing over 120 transactions in less than a year, Logan has found a process, and relies on his most valuable priorities to guide his profit-producing activities. As quoted by Logan himself, “Knowledge alone is not power, it is potential power. Knowledge + massive strategic action = power”. In 2018, Logan founded LiveFree Investments, a successful real estate investment firm that ensures strong returns on capital from secure, collateralized real estate investments. Today, he is a husband, and father to a brand new baby girl based in Kansas City and is continually investing into himself so that he can provide great value to his investors; making sure to pivot and listening to what the market is providing.
- Identify your niche and problem that needed to be solved and get all the right players and pieces in place to get it done.
- The 5 laws of out of state investing success
- Give them a time and a date and they call you right you give them that one-time appointment to show up.
- Underwriting process. Send a property and have them underwrite it, and look at their underwriting skills.
- Talking to them about what their overall strategy and business plan are.
- You have them visit the market and face to face with you.
- If they have any individual interest in other market class or other asset classes that kind of sum it up.
- If you're not the right fit with a specific broker. Don't keep trying to be. Find a young hungry one.
- “Be respectful of people's time and be educated, be ready, and have your talk track down”.
- If you want to scale your business up, you have to think differently and you have to be collaborative.
- Mentoring and helping mindset in the back of your head as you get into investing is important.
- They need trustworthy, authentic, honest people to work within the city that they're buying real estate in.
- What is your number one failure?Is being so robotic and so disciplined, and so focused, that I forgot to love my wife the way that she should have been loved.
- What is your number one success?I think that it would be from being cut from the NFL, losing 100 pounds, losing my father to drugs and alcohol, changing my career three times, and starting a business.
- What is one nugget of investing knowledge you want to give us?Never be too proud to walk away from a deal.
- What is your dream?My dream is to be a well one is to live the best version of myself every single day to make choices that are life fulfilling and life-giving.
- Website: https://www.livefreeinvestments.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livefreeinvestments/
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/livefreemanblog
Logan on Best Real Estate Advice Ever Podcast:
Logan on Purchase To Profits Podcast: