Jun 12th, 2020
Kevin spent nearly 20 years with Comcast, including time as the Midwest Division Vice President of Sales and Marketing and as an Area Vice President. Throughout his career, Kevin was responsible for managing the team that negotiated telecommunications access agreements for cable companies with multifamily property owners. In 2007, Kevin started Telecom Marketing Strategies (Parent Company of Multifamily Utility Solutions) to fulfill the needs of the Property Owners and third party vendors to help them better understand the cable operator perspective, maximize their business opportunities, and deliver incremental revenue. For Multifamily Property Owners, Kevin’s experience has resulted in favorable contract terms related to their telecommunications agreements. Having produced incremental revenue for Multifamily Property Owners, these owners requested that TMS help them with other utilities, thus MUS was launched. Now clients have realized significant savings from MUS’s efforts across their electric and gas utilities as well.
- Negotiate what's fair compensation for the owner (door fees, bulk billing payments) which provides a bump in net operating income.
- How Kevin helps: first, what I do is Listen, I ask some questions, and I listen to the owner. See if it is even worth it to explore the contract.
- The more competitive the marketplace, the better offer you can negotiate
- Different ways that the owner can be compensated in the agreement.
- Signing bonus or door fee. One time upfront payment in exchange for signing the agreement.
- Revenue share. The cable company, you helped grow the business in your property, helped get more customers and the company shares revenue with you.
- Number one success in regards to your business?We are invested in our clients and we win when they win.
- What is one nugget ofinvesting knowledge you want to give us? Be persistent but patient.
- What is your dream?I would love to have financial freedom.
Kevin’s Contact Information: