Brian Briscoe is cofounder of the real estate investment firm Four Oaks Capital, LLC, which currently holds nearly $8 million in assets under management. He is the host of the Diary of an Apartment Investor podcast, which brings together experienced and aspiring investors in its weekly “ask the expert” episodes. He is also a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Marine Corps stationed at the pentagon until he retires in 2021.
- “Most biggest lesson I learned is I am 100% in control my destiny”.
- You can take life in your own hands, there are a lot better options for those who are willing to take advantage
- Be an entrepreneur and take control of their own life and go see the world.
- Having a mentor is important, treat it as your guidance.
- Your mentor is not going to push you to the end if you're not willing to put in the time.
- You can spend all this money on mentors, but if you're not coachable, then it doesn't matter, you're essentially wasting your money.
- What is your number one failure?I wish I would have a mindset shift earlier than I did.
- What is your number one success? My family
- What is one nugget of investing knowledge you want to give us? Go out and do it is what it is, don't wait to find the perfect opportunity.
- What is your dream? My dream is to be able to help people whenever I want.
- Website: https://fouroakscapital.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast: http://fouroakscapital.buzzsprout.com/