Yonah is a powerhouse with property owners' tax savings. As Business Director at Madison SPECS, a national Cost Segregation leader, he has assisted clients in saving tens of millions of dollars on taxes through cost segregation. He has a background in teaching and a passion for real estate and helping others. He’s also a real estate investor and host of the new podcast Weiss Advice.
- CSA – Cost Segregation Analysis
- The process of a CSA - cost segregation is a more advanced form of depreciation.
- You have to understand what depreciation is and why that's so beneficial.
- Depreciation allows you to literally write off the entire value of that building off
- Depreciation is accounting for wear and tear and value of building goes down overtime
- The key is constantly trying to add value to other people, helping other people giving to other people 10 times more than you would ever expect to receive in return.
- What is your number one failure in real estate? I feel go back to the fix and flips that he did a bunch of years ago and that was you know, just I think for a lot of people fix and flips are a learning experience.
- What is the number one thing that has contributed to your success?I think like we talked about before, giving, right being selfless, that's actually contributed to success.
- What is one nugget of investing knowledge you want to give us? Do your due diligence.
- What is your dream?My dream is really to provide, for my for my kids. My dream is that they will be happy and kind of aligned with the same values that I know.
- Website: https:\firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host of the Weiss Advice Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/weiss-advice/id1515387561