Trina serves as the Chief of Operations with WR Property Management, a full-service property management company servicing the Northern California East Bay and surrounding areas. As the COO, WR Property Management has become the go-to team in repositioning hard to manage areas and has done so while earning the Silver and Gold awards recognized by the Best of Brentwood. Serving within Asset Management, Trina specializes in recognizing undervalued assets and working through the diligence, logistics and realistic budgeting necessary to maximize the assets cash flow and reposition feasibility.
Trina has been working in the Property Management field for over 9 years and has been working with investment owners at high volume for 7 of those with WR Property Management. Trina and her team have successfully repositioned 109 Units over the past 2 years and currently controls 82 doors as GP ownership.
- Started in the administrative side of property management field. Serving the asset management arena that specializes in recognizing undervalued assets and working through the due diligence logistics and realistic budgeting necessary to maximize assets cash flow and reposition visibility.
- Successfully repositioned 109 units over the past few years and currently controlled two units as a GP ownership.
- Supply and demand is a thing.
- Get legal counsel, watch your back if you're if you're invested in California.
- What is the number one thing you need as a new investor to get started? You need to educate yourself on everything you don't still know about.
- What is one nugget of investing knowledge you want to give us? Cash flow is what people should be aiming for.
- What is your dream?I'd love to head up an organization that's established to bridge the logistical and operational gaps from homelessness and very low income.