Mark Langdon has been investing in residential real estate since 1991. Mark continues to work full time as a Project Manager/Chemical Engineer performing project execution of engineering, procurement, and construction projects in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and food industries and is licensed as a Professional Engineer. He has a separate (Fix & Flip) real estate investment firm, Langdon Properties LLC focused on buying distressed properties, renovating the properties and then re-selling them. Completed 12 Fix & Flips and found out that Fix & Flips are the same as a W-2 Job. Mark and his wife have high net worth from real estate holdings, mutual funds and stock portfolio which allows him access to $2.0 MM various credit lines including raising private money to finance his deals.
- For 27 years he has self-managed 10 rental units.
- October 2018, shifted to multi-family with 500 units a year.
- Get over your fear; change your mindset to say “I don’t know everything but I’ll figure it out.”
- Pick partners that are different than you because you excel in certain things, and they excel in certain others; play to your strengths
- Find a mentor and join a group
- What is the number one thing you need as a new investor to get started? Get educated, get partners, and get over your fears.
- What is one nugget of investing knowledge you want to give us? If you want to get started in the multifamily sector, go to meetup groups, conferences and consistently go.
- What is your dream? My dream is to start giving back. How am I going to end, what can I do and how can I give back to folks?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org